Thursday, February 15, 2007

Valentine Surprise...





Because this is my blog I suppose I can write what I desire, right?! Well I am requesting your prayers… I am on a new journey that began in the beginning of January. Last night I had a Valentine date! I have met a guy that is so genuinely kind and generous that often I do not know how to respond. Last night was our first time “out on the town” and I have to tell you how strange it felt to run into people from church etc… with someone else other than my ex-husband. Please pray for me and for Gods will to be clear as I set out to experience this surprise, unexpected relationship! And as always, here is a picture of my three little Valentine’s. Thanks for caring so deeply for me to have an interest in my life… to care so much about me and my kids! To the future!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy ~
Every day we check in on your blog to hear of your adventures and see your great pictures. We've been wondering why we hadn't see any new posts in a while, and now we know. God is good in his timing of "suprises!!!" I will tell you that I have specifically been praying that God would fulfill the longings of your heart. Now whether that be for friendship or more is up to God, but for now the "surprise" is fulfilling a longing within you and I, for one, couldn't be more excited to watch and see what God is going to do. All three of your valentine's are just getting more precious every day!!! Our little valentine turned one year old a little over a month ago. Can you believe it??? What a year he had!!!! All is well here and we are anticipating Baby Bug in just under 7 weeks.
Glad to hear of your news and will definately keep you in our prayers.
Lovebug Hugs,
Lori Robertson

Shelby said...

I'm on it.

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you Amy. Let me know when we can get together next.