Saturday, March 15, 2008

Our Engagement Photos...

We had a fun time having our pictures taken. I had to get used to being the one in front of the camera instead of behind it! We secured our plane tickets today so we are as good as in San Diego! I can't wait, four weeks from Monday and we will be on our way. I have started working from 8:30 to 2:30 at Cafe Caffe' so my days are passing quickly by! I have been using every spare moment and day off to try and pull this all together. Last Wednesday Christine and I found my wedding dress. Because I put it off for so long I thought we would find a pretty one but we found the PERFECT one, I love it! So with plane tickets and a dress we are almost set! Oh yeah, rental cars, hotel rooms, flowers, chairs for the beach, cakes, decorations, dinner reservations for reception, pants for Joe and the boys, hair appointments, tulle for bows, shoes for all.... Mmmm back to planning..... Enjoy the photos! 









1 comment:

Buhler family said...

Beautiful pictures! What a great couple you two! Glad to be back on your blog, thanks for sharing the address.