Friday, September 04, 2009

It's over, my nursing days are over!


 Well to say I am amazed at Gods healing power would be a huge understatement. Jack is nearly healed, the skin is discolored and he still has some cosmetic healing do to but the burns are all closed up. I am so thankful this nightmare is behind him. I am thankful we have been able to return to our life free of doctor visits, dressing changes, pain and Advil. Now that Jack is on the mend we have been trying to squeeze the most out of this summer, I will have more to come but for now just Jack being able to be Jack is enough to keep a huge smile on my face. 
Don't you just love new school shoes... I wish these were big on him but honestly he just has huge feet! 

Thank you again for all your prayers, please let me give you the same if ever the need may arise. 
Love, A

No comments: