Friday, May 09, 2008

I hope this helps...


For those of you not able to view the slide show I have put the pictures on line in another format. The slide show took up a lot of memory and if your computer does not have enough free space I think the slide show was hard to view. This link will take you to my on line gallery of photos. You can select 'our wedding' under the albums category. Then at the bottom of the screen you can choose Carousel or Slideshow to view the photos.  The only thing you will be missing is the sappy music! 
Let's see if this works better..... :)  Wedding Pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Amy and Joe!

What a goregous wedding celebration! Your whole family looks radiant. God is so good. I know that you had to go through so much to get to your special day. Rejoice that God has a plan for your family--for all of us.

See you in June!

Love, Heather