Saturday, May 03, 2008

If you have 6 minutes and 56 seconds...


I made a little slide show of the days leading up to the wedding. I can't wait any longer for the photographers pictures so I am going to construct a slide show of the wedding ceremony with the pictures I have so far... I will post that soon. My dad did not do a bad job, actually he did quite good.  I offer a huge apology for anyone who has ever waited for pictures from me.... I HATE waiting for mine! 


So take a look, I feel like I actually experienced paradise in the things we did and the sights we saw... I'm sure the company I was with didn't hurt either. If only we could of stayed there forever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! I can't wait to see more pictures... any chance I can see them in person?! Let's have coffee soon!

~Shelby

Steph :o) said...

Love the slide show, Amy! But now I want to see the wedding pictures in a bad way!! :o)
~Steph