Monday, November 03, 2008

I am beyond lucky...

This man loves my kids. Not because he has to because he married me but because he has taken the time to really know them completely. I thought I would never feel the way I wanted to in my heart again. Like a complete, whole family but honestly I can say I forget they did not come from him. It seems as if we have always been together. He finds their pajamas, he makes their toast, he reads to them, he listens to them, he invests. Joe has definitely earned his title.  Here is to "Daddy"!









Scary
Spider












Oh and we had a fabulous time at our annual pumpkin carving party with Kyle and Angi






Jack Rabbit







































I can't even express my joy over this ever increasing relationship. It took these two a while to bond but I can see the fruit of all their hard work.  And I love it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Joe Mason! What an answer to prayer. I'm soooo happy for you Amy. You deserve every ounce of happiness you're getting!

Anonymous said...

Amy, Many can be a dad... it takes someone special to be a "Daddy"!! I'm so glad God is in the middle of all your relationships! He is Faithful!

Anonymous said...

Amy, Many can be a dad... it takes someone special to be a "Daddy"!! I'm so glad God is in the middle of all your relationships! He is Faithful!