Friday, August 10, 2007

Blueberry Pickin'

This is obviously the day before Bellie busted her ankle... :( I don't know why I think this is so fun but I love to pick Blueberries. Until I get home and then I clearly state "what... was I thinking?" What on earth do you do with 26.5 pounds of blueberries? In all seriousness if you have any good recipes please, please email them to Amy trying to use up Blueberries @ amy.fields@comcast.net
Thanks Simone for inviting us! To see more of the yearly event click Blueberries!






1 comment:

Buhler family said...

Hi Amy,

Here goes an easy an yummy recipe.
Blueberry Crisp
4 cups blueberries
2 tbls tapioca
1/3 cup sugar
3/4 cup oats
1/2 cup flour
2/3 cup brown sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon
6 tblsp butter
Mix blueberries, tapioca and sugar. Put into a 9" suare pan. Mix the remaining ingredients and spread on top of the berries. Bake @375 for 40 min. Serve warm and top with ice cream. Enjoy