Friday, August 31, 2007

Summer Camp Saved Me...


Thank Jesus for summer camp! I was really nearing my wits end with Ethan, the tail end of summer proving to be too much. Then a friend reminded me of the wonderful camp right down the street. What was I thinking, I should of had him here three weeks ago!!! I can't say enough about Fircreek. Waterfront property and talking constantly about the fruits of the spirit? What more could I ask for?! During the time spent at camp this week Ethan was able to inner tube behind a boat, kayak, jump off the Aqua Jump and climb the rock wall, all very adventurous! Most importantly he learned a little bit more about Gods character! Ethan loved every minute of it and I loved the peace and quiet at home!! It was an excellent break for both of us... Thank you Fircreek!

It was the end of the day and I loved all the sun kissed, exhausted faces...
This picture reminds me of good ol' fashion summer camp, I hope he made good memories!


No comments: