Saturday, August 18, 2007

Mt. Baker day hike...

During Joe's last visit we decided to spend the day up at Mt. Baker, what a beautiful day! I am still trying to wrap my brain around this relationship. We get along so beautifully! God knew exactly what we needed. I feel so blessed to be able to spend this quality time together and although the kids and I were starting to feel like a complete, whole family with just the four of us, it feels so incomplete when Joseph has to return to NV. Please pray for all the details, if everything goes smoothly he plans on joining us in Bellingham in two to four weeks, I can't wait!!! During his visit he was able to take Ethan and Jack fishing, we took the kids to the fair and had to return home during the drive to a ferry ride for naughty behavior... Not mine, Ethan's... Sadly this will be it for pictures for a while, I dropped my camera at the fair. Big Huge Bummer. When my camera is busted, it takes a bit of my joy away. Here is to a speedy repair!





No comments: