Tuesday, November 13, 2007

ToUch DoWn!!!

Notice Jackers feet are completely off the floor, touchdown!





I love this. This brings me huge joy. I love having our cozy cabin full of Sunday snugly football. Do those two words go together you ask??!!! Yes! To be snuggled up together as a family watching football is called snugly- football and I could not think of a better way to spend a windy, rainy afternoon. To have the house full of the warmth of a family day, to hear the game from the kitchen makes me feel not broken anymore. I love having Joe with us, I love his company, I love all that he adds to our family.
I have had to adopt the concept of 'if you can't beat em', join em' and although I am not entirely leaving the Seahawks behind (or Seachickens, as Joe calls them) I am becoming quite the San Diego Chargers fan as is Jack. He loves to wear Joe's LT jersey! I have to post three pictures of the guys, to show you these two are such buddies, it just warms my heart!! Go San Diego!

No comments: