Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Party... Reception in Lynden June 1

We celebrated our wedding again with a fabulous wedding party on the first of June in Lynden. We had a wonderful time! We are so thankful for all of you who were able to celebrate with us. Now that we feel we have had two separate weddings were are finally able to just settle into Baseball games and movie watching. Yipeee! The reception pictures are on my Mac Gallery, click here.  Thank you to all my dear friends who helped set up, sew, hang lanterns, cook, grill, etc... Thanks to Naomi Jenkins for taking the great pictures and Carole Burton and Stephanie Zerbst for all the amazing help in the kitchen! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! I feel like I should be handing out gold statues or something. Believe me if I had some, I would! I would of never been able to pull off that party with out my dear friends! Awesome! 

















1 comment:

Steph :o) said...

Aw, my pleasure, Beautiful! :o) What a gorgeous and enjoyable reception, I might add. Your special little touches bring delight to my heart.