Name: Joseph Mason
Occupation: real estate agent, mortgage broker
Location: Henderson, Nevada
Here is a bit from his profile on eHarmony! (babe I hope you are okay with me sharing!!! :)
The one thing joe is most passionate about:
* I'm passionate about life, I want to live life to it's fullest. To enjoy and share life with a special woman.
The three things which joe is most thankful for:
* Gods unconditional love
* Being filled
The most influential person in joe's life has been:
* My pastor, he is a true man of God. He has inspired myself and many to strive for spiritual greatness and height.
joe's friends describe him as:
* Physically Fit
Three of joe's best life-skills are:
* Creating romance in a relationship
* Finding pleasure and contentment in simple things
* Being a good friend and companion
The most important thing joe is looking for in a person is:
* My Ideal woman and partner in this life, has given her life to Jesus and lives by the word, is active, and passionate about life.*****
The first thing you'll probably notice about joe when you meet him:
* Confidence / Intelligence
The one thing joe wishes MORE people would notice about him is:
* Hmmm? I Dont know.
joe typically spends his leisure time:
* I enjoy quite times at home, but really enjoy the outdoors. Where I live is warm, so it's nice to get out for hiking,boating,sports or a BBq with friends. Also can be found working out, concerts.
The things joe can't live without are:
* My Bible
The last book joe read and enjoyed:
* besides my bible..."share Jesus without fear" good book that teaches a person to bring others to the knowledge of the truth and sharing our faith with non-believers in a way that is very easy and comfortable for both. **** four stars!
One thing that only joe's best friends know is:
* I have been blessed with a fire to share the gospel. so some Saturdays I go out with my church to feed and share Jesus with the homeless. I also have a non-profit that I use to benefit the needy.
Some additional information joe wanted you to know is:
* I'm active - I enjoy the outdoors, but the indoors as well. Cooking is a passion of mine, so lucky you.
Is he perfect for me or what???!!!!
The Plan: Joe sadly had to return to Nevada yesterday. I plan to visit in approximately three weeks. We would love your prayers to make a smooth transition. I am entirely blessed that Joe is willing and able to leave his life and business in Nevada and reestablish himself in Bellingham! What an answer to prayer! I prayed many times that the kids and I would not have to relocate. I was ready and willing to move but I am thankful that it worked out that he can come to us. Please pray for a great job opportunity and for God to smooth out our path before us. Pray for Joe- that getting himself reestablished business wise would be "easy". Pray that God would open doors. For me please pray I will be patient in sharing Joe with the kids, I want him all to myself!
So thank you all for praying for me, for the kids, and for our future!!! I can't thank you enough. God answered our prayers! I look forward to a life full of laughter, love, ministering together, kayaking, hiking, camping, boating, fishing, ski-doing, being outdoors as a family! To see more pictures of our first outing you can click to find them on flickr.
She held Joe's hand on our first outing... For all of you who know Bellie you will understand how amazing this is!
Our pineapple picnic. Because of the rain roasting smores on the beach was replaced by dinner at Applebees, three kids in a restaurant on the first outing, brave man!