Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Hallelujah, Hallelujah... Can you hear me singing?

And they are off! I would like to contain my excitement but why?! You can probably hear my sigh of relief from your house! I am so happy that my little brood have someone other than me to care for, nurture and teach them for part of the day that is NOT me! I will miss you my loves but you better believe I will not miss the 'i'm bored', 'i'm hungrey' or the fighting or the t.v. blasting. Even if I am off to work (Tuesday thru Friday) I am still excited for all of us to have a little routine! 
Cheers to School! 


Oooooh, third grade... 
Who's kid is this anyway? He is a 'dude', I can assure you he is going back much taller and more grown up then when he left in June. I seriously can't believe how much he is growing! 



"Is this where I am supposed to be?"



EE and his teachers Mrs. Ritchie and Miss. Carter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Big FAT Amen from me sister!